CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

TECH SUPPORT: Page Numbers for IHC

Dear Students,

Thank you to Mujahid for pointing out that Unit One, that has been re-formatted is still missing page numbers! I corrected the file today. A glitch happened where the page numbers had been removed because when I went into the file to correct it everything was actually "out of alignment" by one or two lines, indicating something was missing from each page.

This has now been corrected and re-posted to the site.

Additionally, I have changed the site a bit more to reflect the units that are re-formatted and the units that are not. When a unit is re-formatted it will be added put in the column under "updated". This way you will know at a glace which units have been finished and which have not.

Thank you for your patience in this matter. This course was originally distributed as individual files and everyone in the courses received the files via e-mail. With the new delivery options I now have for the course E-books are now possible but it does take some time to re-format the individual files into the e-books. If anyone is working on an individual file or particular quiz it is quite easy for me to send you an individual file.

Although I have office hours every Friday I do try my best to answer quick questions and tech support questions as soon as possible.

If you send me a quick e-mail "I need Unit One: Chapter One" or "I need the Unit One Quiz" I can easily send that to you if you have any trouble with the e-books that are not yet reformatted.

Blessings & Health,
Karima

No comments: