CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Student Question: Help with Clients or Extra Work

I received a letter from a student this week:

I've sent you an article on (topic deleted for privacy) about couple of weeks ago, I would be very grateful if you are able to provide any feedback.

That sounds like a very interesting topic. I do receive an overwhelming number of articles, requests for reviews and extra questions from students and members, however, since June of 2008 I am answering all extra questions via the chat list at www.herbnhome.com - members of this list are able to e-mail me on or off list with extra questions about clients, their own work or health issues and I either answer their question on-list or I re-post it without their name. I do comments and corrections on tests and quizzes every Friday. There are a few students who are members of this list that have been consulting with me about their clients and business on the list.

Blessings & Health,
Karima

No comments: