CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Consulting Client Tip #1 IHC: Balance - vs- Cure

Dear Students,

Every week as I correct tests I will share student excerpts, student dialogue, consulting client tips and more as I go through the exams and speak with other students. That way you all can benefit from the discussions I have with other students.

Here is a consulting client tip that I shared with a student this week:

This is something to remember in all healing – it is a matter of balance and not cure. We will always being dealing with imbalance in the body. When we look at healing as a method to cure we will be lost. When we look at healing as a method to balance the body we will always be able to heal from anything by seeking that balance over and over – no matter what happens to the body.

No comments: