CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

How Can I Login to the Islamic Healing Course Forum?

I was trying to get into the site that you set up for us where we can email each other, and if I remember correct you asked if we had all read the Cannon of Medicine. Some of the members have their photos up. I've tried to get into several times, and it's so strange because I was looking at it just a few days ago. I was just going to write that I have read almost half of the cannon. - A

Dear A,
I have just sent you a new invite. If any other students need a new invite please tell me! You can access this student forum via your class page.

Blessings & Health,
Karima

Note to students : Remember to use the tech support form at www.TheAvicennaInstitute.com to submit any tech support questions. This question took two e-mails and one day to answer because I had to write back and ask for more information about the original link she provided. This delayed the response to her by one day since she lives overseas. By using the tech support form she would have had an answer within two hours instead of one day.


No comments: