CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Course Corrections: Unit Three

Dear Students,



There are some updates and corrections for Unit Three. They are as follows:



1. There seems to be some ongoing trouble with the "Cooking for the Humours" file so I have created an entirely new one that does not involve any links. I will be uploading it to the site in the next day or two.



2. The Unit titled "Humors in Islamic Medicine" (Unit 3:Chapter 3) should be titled "Humors in Unani Tibb".



3. There is a sentence missing at the end of "The History and Theory of Temperaments in Islamic Medicine" in Unit 3:Chapter 1. The end should read:



It is believed that a person is born into a certain temperament though their physical and mental qualities, but by using all the faculties, especially the spirit. I have now corrected it in my files and have filed the new corrections under "updated Unit 3 files". When I update the site I will include these corrections and updates.



It would be confusing if I constantly changed files as I made updates every few weeks or months so once or twice a year I make all the updates at one time to prevent overlap, confusion and double-download problems. Because of this continuing state of updates you should ALWAYS check the updates page to see if the Unit you are reading has any updates. This page is at:

http://islamichealingcourse.blogspot.com/search/label/Course%20Corrections

No comments: